Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 256
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
how y'all doing gois
Account deleted
wrote:
🧍♂️
Account deleted
wrote:
im not doing well
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
my shoulder or upper arm hurts
Private
World Famous
Ground wrote:
sry 2 hear ur not doing well ): hope u feel better soon!!
tbh i'm on cloud 9 today,, my day has been fantastic <3
Account deleted
wrote:
Azriel wrote:
my shoulder or upper arm hurts
what did u do
Account deleted
wrote:
Doghead wrote:
sry 2 hear ur not doing well ): hope u feel better soon!!
tbh i'm on cloud 9 today,, my day has been fantastic <3
that's great
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
I'm feeling burned out
I feel like stress is getting over me
Account deleted
wrote:
Abby wrote:
I'm feeling burned out
I feel like stress is getting over me
Account deleted
wrote:
Petal wrote:
im not doing well
Please feel hugged!!
Account deleted
wrote:
Abby wrote:
I'm feeling burned out
I feel like stress is getting over me
You're getting a hug from me aswell
Account deleted
wrote:
Obscuritas wrote:
Petal wrote:
im not doing well
Please feel hugged!!
Private
Popstar
Rouya wrote:
im tired and want to turn in my exam but i need to proofread it and get my mum to check spelling errors and stuff
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated