Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 306
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
kruspersille is my wife
Account deleted
wrote:
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
She is not mine but im happy abt the marriage
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111
Account deleted
wrote:
ouch wrote:
She is not mine but im happy abt the marriage
thank you so much god Bless
Account deleted
wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111
I LOVE YOU
Private
World Famous
Versailles wrote:
...
Private
World Famous
Versailles wrote:
Versailles wrote:
...
x
ops, typo
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
NOT JOSTEIN
Account deleted
wrote:
Versailles wrote:
Versailles wrote:
...
x
ops, typo
HELP noo i loved the typo tho
this is very sweet thank you
Account deleted
wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
NOT JOSTEIN
KRUS PLS
Private
World Famous
Versailles wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
NOT JOSTEIN
I love rocks/stein, bad habit u_u
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
Josten wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111
I LOVE YOU
I LOVE U TOO SOSO MUCH
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated