Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 227
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
@escobar
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Call out thread, you cannot delete shouts, very annoying yes I know
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
I'm too poor to make a shout, can you believe it???
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
@Escobar
notice me!! cx
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
@Azriel
Wow thanku for the donation, I can buy 50 shouts now
Account deleted
wrote:
bork bork
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Petal wrote:
bork bork
me waiting for escobar
Account deleted
wrote:
Lmao
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Misjel wrote:
@Azriel Wow thanku for the donation, I can buy 50 shouts now
U can buy 20 dumbass
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Misjel wrote:
@Azriel Wow thanku for the donation, I can buy 50 shouts now
U can buy 20 dumbass
It's 60 now
Pitbull
Popstar
Pitbull wrote:
Misjel wrote:
@Escobar notice me!! cx
im flattered, i really am
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated