Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 227
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
21
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
What do I do
KweenKimK
Karaoke Star
KweenKimK wrote:
If I think my husband is cheating on me? Like... I have no proof but...
Platin
World Famous
Platin wrote:
ask him nd see how he reacts
KweenKimK
Karaoke Star
KweenKimK wrote:
Platin wrote:
ask him nd see how he reacts
oh we don't talk tho
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
KweenKimK wrote:
Platin wrote:
ask him nd see how he reacts
oh we don't talk tho
You donāt.. talk with your husband ?
KweenKimK
Karaoke Star
KweenKimK wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
KweenKimK wrote:
Platin wrote:
ask him nd see how he reacts
oh we don't talk tho
You donāt.. talk with your husband ?
no no no why would I do that?
KweenKimK
Karaoke Star
KweenKimK wrote:
wait thats normal right? like we live in the house, I take my insta pics and we go to events, and then.. idk what he does
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
KweenKimK wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
KweenKimK wrote:
oh we don't talk tho
You donāt.. talk with your husband ?
no no no why would I do that?
I canāt decide if this is sarcasm or not IĀ
Private
Youtube Star
Delusion1111111 wrote:
kim i thought u were divorcing kanye ?
Private
Youtube Star
Delusion1111111 wrote:
why do u care if hes cheating or not the relationship is over
KweenKimK
Karaoke Star
KweenKimK wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
KweenKimK wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
You donāt.. talk with your husband ?
no no no why would I do that?
I canāt decide if this is sarcasm or not IĀ
no what like in all of my marriages we never really talk tho
KweenKimK
Karaoke Star
KweenKimK wrote:
Delusion1111111 wrote:
why do u care if hes cheating or not the relationship is over
It's not fully over tho! And I'm divorcing him for separate issues but... Im hurt
SYRE
World Famous
SYRE wrote:
KweenKimK wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
KweenKimK wrote:
no no no why would I do that?
I canāt decide if this is sarcasm or not IĀ
no what like in all of my marriages we never really talk tho
what a good marriageĀ
KweenKimK
Karaoke Star
KweenKimK wrote:
they say a picture tells a thousand words so I just take a looooot of pics
KweenKimK
Karaoke Star
KweenKimK wrote:
i think instagram is my love language
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated