Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 334
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet đ
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherâs side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itâs mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Rasp balls
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Is that a thing
eytys
Youtube Star
eytys wrote:
what is rasp and what kind of balls are we talking about
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
eytys wrote:
what is rasp and what kind of balls are we talking about
Raspeballe
eytys
Youtube Star
eytys wrote:
ouch wrote:
eytys wrote:
what is rasp and what kind of balls are we talking about
Raspeballe
@siXsiXsiX
  calls me balle. that's all I get from this.
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
thÄt u meant raspberry + balls
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
eytys wrote:
ouch wrote:
eytys wrote:
what is rasp and what kind of balls are we talking about
Raspeballe
@siXsiXsiXÂ Â calls me balle. that's all I get from this.
Testicle
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
devilcake wrote:
thÄt u meant raspberry + balls
No I mean raspeballe/komle/etc idk , google translate says its rasp ball but I seriously doubt it..
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
 dis looks pretty good actuallt
eytys
Youtube Star
eytys wrote:
ouch wrote:
eytys wrote:
ouch wrote:
Raspeballe
@siXsiXsiXÂ Â calls me balle. that's all I get from this.
Testicle
yeah I know. My nickname is Ale so she calls me Alle Balle.Â
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
devilcake wrote:
xdis looks pretty good actuallt
Raspeballe looks wors
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated