Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 220
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
11
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
I don't know how to explain
Account deleted
wrote:
but my skeleton, is once again, feeling like it is either itching or tickling
Private
National Star
Miguel wrote:
go to the doctor por favor
Account deleted
wrote:
DUCKBOY wrote:
go to the doctor por favor
Maybe so
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
oh actually it makes sense to meĀ
Private
World Famous
Yoko wrote:
perhaps you are anemicĀ
Account deleted
wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
oh actually it makes sense to meĀ
Finally someone do
Account deleted
wrote:
Yoko wrote:
perhaps you are anemicĀ
Bruv it better not !
Account deleted
wrote:
I only feel my skeleton when I bump against the bed with my boney hips when I get up at night to pee and it's dark.Ā
Account deleted
wrote:
disintegration wrote:
I only feel my skeleton when I bump against the bed with my boney hips when I get up at night to pee and it's dark.Ā
I wish I was boney
Account deleted
wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
disintegration wrote:
I only feel my skeleton when I bump against the bed with my boney hips when I get up at night to pee and it's dark.Ā
I wish I was boney
only my hips, my ass is fat lol
I'm always afraid of hurting ppl when I lie on them :/Ā
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated