You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
8 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General Page: | Next | Last
If u were a crayon what flavor would u b
Anachronism
National Star



I'd be a red colored black licorice flavored crayon. It would be labeled simply "licorice" to trick ppl
Anachronism
National Star



For the record I was passing a dab pen when a dude asked me this and that was my response soĀ 

Lol
ShyChy
International Star



I’m jealous, I haven’t got oil for my pen in months.Ā 

I’d choose a purple crayon to symbolize royalty and go with blackberries for the taste, they’re also my favorite fruitĀ 
swathe
Youtube Star



i'd be flesh coloured and i'd also taste like flesh
ShyChy
International Star



swathe wrote:
i'd be flesh coloured and i'd also taste like flesh
Well I’m creeped out.
Isolated
Youtube Star



i'd be black but hollowed out and no flavour bc im empty like thatĀ 
swathe
Youtube Star



Slater wrote:
swathe wrote:
i'd be flesh coloured and i'd also taste like flesh
Well I’m creeped out.
good<3
ginagina
Streetmusician



swathe wrote:
i'd be flesh coloured and i'd also taste like flesh
uhm....
Siri
World Famous



I would be forest green and called ''bean'', and probably taste like moss.
Anachronism
National Star



Slater wrote:
I’m jealous, I haven’t got oil for my pen in months.Ā 

I’d choose a purple crayon to symbolize royalty and go with blackberries for the taste, they’re also my favorite fruitĀ 
I dont have a pen. I was just offered a hit lol
NixieFae
Popstar



I'd be beige cus I'm boring
Private
World Famous



black coloured, MSG flavoured crayon. Called something along the lines "strange"
Account deleted




caramelĀ 
LOLITA
Popstar



id be pale baby pink and id taste like white peachĀ 
Private
National Star



I would be color black and taste like salt and everything what is toxic.


yes just like my personality
SYRE
World Famous



does crayon have flavorsĀ 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last