Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 206
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
I pretend not to care
Peef
Streetmusician
Peef wrote:
Bout my bf so he doesn't think I'm too clingy or pathetic or whateves. Anyone else? Just me?
Peef
Streetmusician
Peef wrote:
If he knows I care too much he'll cheat and think I'll stick around. I probably would but still.Ā
Private
World Famous
Claire wrote:
are you still with the same guy from beforeĀ
Raritybubble
Popstar
Raritybubble wrote:
Peef wrote:
If he knows I care too much he'll cheat and think I'll stick around. I probably would but still.Ā
why would you date him if you think he'll cheat on you? why would you stay around if he does? dont settle for a man like that, know your worth
Peef
Streetmusician
Peef wrote:
Claire wrote:
are you still with the same guy from beforeĀ
Yeah
Peef
Streetmusician
Peef wrote:
Hes been gone all day and says he's with his dad but wont message me back so idrk where he is
Private
National Star
ellem wrote:
Used to do that too, I think Iām way too clingy if Iām unleashed aaah
ginagina
Streetmusician
ginagina wrote:
honestly if ur that certain that he'll cheat on u if u show him u care, then maybe u should start looking for a new man?
dweeb
Streetmusician
dweeb wrote:
no but me too
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated