Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 242
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last
These are perfect spicy
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
(Jalapeno one too) but god they r not good, very very sad
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Jalapeno ones better thoĀ
Account deleted
wrote:
Where do u even get that
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Nesta wrote:
Where do u even get that
Normal, like 10kr I think idk
Account deleted
wrote:
ouch wrote:
Nesta wrote:
Where do u even get that
Normal, like 10kr I think idk
Ahh that storeĀ
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Nesta wrote:
ouch wrote:
Nesta wrote:
Where do u even get that
Normal, like 10kr I think idk
Ahh that storeĀ
Yez
Kuse
National Star
Kuse wrote:
waaa those look delicious
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Kuse wrote:
waaa those look delicious
They aren'tĀ
Maya
National Star
Maya wrote:
i'm currently OBSESSED with choco cheez
if you're from Sweden, you know
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Maya wrote:
i'm currently OBSESSED with choco cheez
if you're from Sweden, you know
Do they tatse like the regular ones just w chocolate
Kuse
National Star
Kuse wrote:
ouch wrote:
Kuse wrote:
waaa those look delicious
They aren'tĀ
lmaooo okay
Private
International Star
Nanevane wrote:
I hate cheese.
I like cheeses stuff like that and pizza, so ok, whatever.
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Nanevane wrote:
I hate cheese.
I like cheeses stuff like that and pizza, so ok, whatever.
I hate cheese too
Private
International Star
Nanevane wrote:
ouch wrote:
Nanevane wrote:
I hate cheese.
I like cheeses stuff like that and pizza, so ok, whatever.
I hate cheese too
Ily, marry me
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Nanevane wrote:
ouch wrote:
Nanevane wrote:
I hate cheese.
I like cheeses stuff like that and pizza, so ok, whatever.
I hate cheese too
Ily, marry me
No
Private
International Star
Nanevane wrote:
ouch wrote:
Nanevane wrote:
ouch wrote:
I hate cheese too
Ily, marry me
No
Okay
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last