Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 206
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
10
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last
smörgåsrån in my <3
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
So simple, so good, what is this magic???
Dwaal
International Star
Dwaal wrote:
Now I'm hungry bish ):
Private
World Famous
Thug wrote:
with a lot of butter <3<3<3
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Dwaal wrote:
Now I'm hungry bish ):
Go and buy smörgåsrån (:<
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Thug wrote:
with a lot of butter <3<3<3
YeeeeEEEES it's heaven
Private
World Famous
Thug wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Thug wrote:
with a lot of butter <3<3<3
YeeeeEEEES it's heaven
imma go buy some later omg
Dwaal
International Star
Dwaal wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Dwaal wrote:
Now I'm hungry bish ):
Go and buy smörgåsrån (:<
I dont even think I can 😭🤔
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Thug wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Thug wrote:
with a lot of butter <3<3<3
YeeeeEEEES it's heaven
imma go buy some later omg
You're welcome (:<<
No but how can it taste so good, it's weird
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Dwaal wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Dwaal wrote:
Now I'm hungry bish ):
Go and buy smörgåsrån (:<
I dont even think I can 😭🤔
Private
World Famous
Thug wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Thug wrote:
Misjel wrote:
YeeeeEEEES it's heaven
imma go buy some later omg
You're welcome (:<<
No but how can it taste so good, it's weird
yeah it's like air?
SYRE
World Famous
SYRE wrote:
ooo yes <3 i wish i could eat this again
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Thug wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Thug wrote:
imma go buy some later omg
You're welcome (:<<
No but how can it taste so good, it's weird
yeah it's like air?
Salty air hahaah cx
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
SYRE wrote:
ooo yes <3 i wish i could eat this again
I feel so sorry for gluten intolerant people
Private
World Famous
Thug wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Thug wrote:
Misjel wrote:
You're welcome (:<<
No but how can it taste so good, it's weird
yeah it's like air?
Salty air hahaah cx
lmao, beautiful
Emmienem
International Star
Emmienem wrote:
smörgåsrån <3
Private
National Star
ellem wrote:
Omg it was so long ago I ate those they’re heaven
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last