Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 370
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
ya
Account deleted
wrote:
Account deleted
wrote:
Account deleted
wrote:
Account deleted
wrote:
I want this dress so much
Private
World Famous
Claire wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
I want this dress so much
x
hello vp designers where are you
Account deleted
wrote:
Claire wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
I want this dress so much
x
hello vp designers where are you
yes!!! Someone pls design this
Account deleted
wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
Claire wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
I want this dress so much
x
hello vp designers where are you
yes!!! Someone pls design this
@ouch
please.
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
Claire wrote:
hello vp designers where are you
yes!!! Someone pls design this
@ouch please.
Complicated stuff
Account deleted
wrote:
ouch wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
yes!!! Someone pls design this
@ouch please.
Complicated stuff
😔
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
ouch wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
@ouch please.
Complicated stuff
😔
I can try but
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
THE COWBOY ONE
Account deleted
wrote:
ouch wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
ouch wrote:
Complicated stuff
😔
I can try but
It's ok <|3 I realise it might be too much small details lol
Account deleted
wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
THE COWBOY ONE
It hit home
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
ouch wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
😔
I can try but
It's ok <|3 I realise it might be too much small details lol
Noo I will try
Account deleted
wrote:
ouch wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
ouch wrote:
I can try but
It's ok <|3 I realise it might be too much small details lol
Noo I will try
Omg yay!!!
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated