awp wrote:
hereās the story..
Not too long ago i bought a phone and I had to change the sim card for activation after the next 2-3 weeks later I went to T-Mobile for a sim card. KEEP THIS IN MIND!! Iāve THOROUGHLY ASKED to be in a prepaid contract, meaning itās not a regular contract. I wanted to pay $40 for my phone service since itās affordable for myself since I work 9.50 and hr on the weekend.. Iāve ignored three red flags that I did not notice from a T-Mobile employee and they did not listen to a word I said about Ā the contract I wanted.
The red flags:
- Asking for my social security
- Never asked to set up a PIN for my account
- Refused to let me be on a contract I wanted to be in
The first bill I received was $80 and my mom had to pay for it for me because I didnāt have the money, second bill was the week after asking $142. TWO fucking PAYMENTS in one week. I did not pay for it due to financial issues. Third bill was merely almost up to $200, I did not pay for it due to financial issues. Fourth was service suspension and the bill rose to $230. Iāve argued, complained and nothing seemed to work.. Iāve talked with 4 representatives about my issues and theyāve all told me to go resolve it at my nearest T-Mobile store. Yesterday my mom and I went to one and we spent 30-40 minutes inside the shop trying to get through with someone for verification to speak with the dealer. Until then I am permanently stuck for the next 7 adult years with bad credit and debt and honestly I canāt shed anymore tears as if they ran out for crying in many countless who knows what hours.
Best of luck to be for the next 7 years with debt. Iām only a college student with a minimum wage job, what more could I get out of this?