Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 270
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last
idk what has happened
Account deleted
wrote:
But I've worn
pastels
two days in a row irl
Private
Popstar
autism wrote:
very cute!
Account deleted
wrote:
autism wrote:
very cute!
It's been different that's for sure
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
I don't think I own anything pastel
Account deleted
wrote:
ouch wrote:
I don't think I own anything pastel
I have 3 items
Except underwear though I love cutesy underwear
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
ouch wrote:
I don't think I own anything pastel
I have 3 items
Except underwear though I love cutesy underwear
Oh sameĀ
Account deleted
wrote:
ouch wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
ouch wrote:
I don't think I own anything pastel
I have 3 items
Except underwear though I love cutesy underwear
Oh sameĀ
Goth on the surface kawaii underneath š¤š¤
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
ouch wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
I have 3 items
Except underwear though I love cutesy underwear
Oh sameĀ
Goth on the surface kawaii underneath š¤š¤
Itb like that tho, I like cute socks too
Account deleted
wrote:
ouch wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
ouch wrote:
Oh sameĀ
Goth on the surface kawaii underneath š¤š¤
Itb like that tho, I like cute socks too
Omg same
Especially those soft fluffy socks....
Private
International Star
Raquelle wrote:
Omg
what colours?
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
ouch wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
Goth on the surface kawaii underneath š¤š¤
Itb like that tho, I like cute socks too
Omg same
Especially those soft fluffy socks....
My fave r my pink pig socka n they have ears š” ng out too, cute
Account deleted
wrote:
Raquelle wrote:
Omg
what colours?
Pink and purple!
Pavlov
International Star
Pavlov wrote:
ur avatar doesnt portray what u look like this is catfishing reported
Account deleted
wrote:
ouch wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
ouch wrote:
Itb like that tho, I like cute socks too
Omg same
Especially those soft fluffy socks....
My fave r my pink pig socka n they have ears š” ng out too, cute
Cute!!
Account deleted
wrote:
Pavlov wrote:
ur avatar doesnt portray what u look like this is catfishing reported
Honestly you're right
Private
International Star
Raquelle wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
Raquelle wrote:
Omg
what colours?
Pink and purple!
Ohh super cute
i donāt think i own anything pastel coloured
sad
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last