Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 313
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
when your knees dont talk like they used to
Private
World Famous
Cardboard wrote:
before...
Account deleted
wrote:
Talk?
heist
National Star
heist wrote:
will your mouth still remember the taste of my toes
Private
World Famous
Cardboard wrote:
Raw wrote:
Talk?
i always thought that part made no sense..
Dwaal
International Star
Dwaal wrote:
I haven't heard of talking knees before..
working maybe...
but def not talking o.o
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
mine crunch sometimes
or crack
or squeak or idk what the sound is
maybe perhaps possibly I should work out or smh but lazy
Private
World Famous
Cardboard wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
mine crunch sometimes
or crack
or squeak or idk what the sound is
maybe perhaps possibly I should work out or smh but lazy
i just worked out but.. didnt work out haha amiright🤣
Dwaal
International Star
Dwaal wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
mine crunch sometimes
or crack
or squeak or idk what the sound is
maybe perhaps possibly I should work out or smh but lazy
no why they sound like a whole orchestra 😭
Private
World Famous
Cardboard wrote:
he dont even mention knees.
Private
World Famous
Cardboard wrote:
?
Private
World Famous
bones wrote:
maybe they dont have anything to say
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated