Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 199
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
12
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last
how to speed?
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
hi how to speed a video up to tik tok comp? T:T
i want to speed it up, but idk how
help me
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
:c
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Use either the 0.3x or 3x while filming, I forgot which one but u will get it
if thats what u meanĀ
Private
International Star
sapovnela wrote:
i think you can only speed it up while making itĀ
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
ouch wrote:
Use either the 0.3x or 3x while filming, I forgot which one but u will get it
if thats what u meanĀ
I filmed on my phone D:
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
Sobolan wrote:
i think you can only speed it up while making itĀ
omg cries, I will try!
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Limited wrote:
ouch wrote:
Use either the 0.3x or 3x while filming, I forgot which one but u will get it
if thats what u meanĀ
I filmed on my phone D:
Yeah? Thats when u press one of the options
Private
World Famous
Thug wrote:
i think you can hange the speed while filming and also when you're editing the films later?
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
Sobolan wrote:
i think you can only speed it up while making itĀ
how can I film it and be on tik tok on the same time on my phone? ;_;
Private
World Famous
Thug wrote:
Limited wrote:
Sobolan wrote:
i think you can only speed it up while making itĀ
how can I film it and be on tik tok on the same time on my phone? ;_;
you can film on your phone and then add them to tiktok
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Limited wrote:
Sobolan wrote:
i think you can only speed it up while making itĀ
how can I film it and be on tik tok on the same time on my phone? ;_;
R u gonna film urself being on tiktok
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
Thug wrote:
i think you can hange the speed while filming and also when you're editing the films later?
how? I'm filming on my phone and tik tok are on my phone T:T
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
ouch wrote:
Limited wrote:
Sobolan wrote:
i think you can only speed it up while making itĀ
how can I film it and be on tik tok on the same time on my phone? ;_;
R u gonna film urself being on tiktok
I'm going to film my avatar, yes
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
or i already filmed it, and i want it speeded D:
Private
World Famous
Thug wrote:
Thug wrote:
Limited wrote:
Sobolan wrote:
i think you can only speed it up while making itĀ
how can I film it and be on tik tok on the same time on my phone? ;_;
you can film on your phone and then add them to tiktok
^
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
Thug wrote:
Thug wrote:
Limited wrote:
how can I film it and be on tik tok on the same time on my phone? ;_;
you can film on your phone and then add them to tiktok
^
I already did, but idk how to speed the movie D:
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last