Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 213
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
tell me
Private
World Famous
Claire wrote:
Private
World Famous
Claire wrote:
i wish for him to be my friend
Private
World Famous
Claire wrote:
what is your wish tho
Private
National Star
Savage wrote:
i hope u become friends
i wish i had gelato since i forget to put it in the freezer earlier and realized like 4 hours too late
Private
World Famous
Claire wrote:
Savage wrote:
i hope u become friends
i wish i had gelato since i forget to put it in the freezer earlier and realized like 4 hours too late
thank u for ur hopes wow
i'm literally heartbroken about the gelato i hate that what an absolutely disaster i would literally cry
Private
National Star
legohouse wrote:
Fairy frog honestly looking more like a toad but
I wish for savage to get off vp and back to our musical
Aeipathy
Popstar
Aeipathy wrote:
I love fairy frog
I wish to figure out what the heck the answer to this hw question is so I can turn it in in the next 30 minutes
Private
World Famous
Claire wrote:
legohouse wrote:
Fairy frog honestly looking more like a toad but
I wish for savage to get off vp and back to our musical
oh my god my life is a lie hes actually a toad wow ohkay woah wow everything is a lie wow
Private
World Famous
Claire wrote:
Aeipathy wrote:
I love fairy frog
I wish to figure out what the heck the answer to this hw question is so I can turn it in in the next 30 minutes
shit thirty minutes is a crunch this made me real anxious my dude
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated