Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 185
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last
I be ordering too much
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
I think I have spent like 300€ the last couple of weeks lol help I don't even know what I have ordered
Account deleted
wrote:
Smh
Helia
Queen of Pop
Helia wrote:
I ordered some book last month. And I want more!
Account deleted
wrote:
Helia wrote:
I ordered some book last month. And I want more!
Which boooks??
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Helia wrote:
I ordered some book last month. And I want more!
I have ordered one book so its very productive shopping yes
Helia
Queen of Pop
Helia wrote:
Nesta wrote:
Helia wrote:
I ordered some book last month. And I want more!
Which boooks??
Two of them I've already read but they are my favorite of all time.
Beautiful Lawman - Sophie Jordan
Four years later - Emma Doherty
Tainted Romance - Simone Elise
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Nesta wrote:
Helia wrote:
I ordered some book last month. And I want more!
Which boooks??
Helia
Queen of Pop
Helia wrote:
ouch wrote:
Helia wrote:
I ordered some book last month. And I want more!
I have ordered one book so its very productive shopping yes
Ohh books! What kind of book?
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Helia wrote:
ouch wrote:
Helia wrote:
I ordered some book last month. And I want more!
I have ordered one book so its very productive shopping yes
Ohh books! What kind of book?
In the miso soup
provocative
World Famous
provocative wrote:
same lmao i'm a shopaholic
mostly spend my money on books, plants and makeup tho hehe. or interior
Private
National Star
Coralin wrote:
i thought the topic was
i am borderline too much
yikes
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
ouch wrote:
Helia wrote:
ouch wrote:
I have ordered one book so its very productive shopping yes
Ohh books! What kind of book?
In the miso soup
I rlly want to buy a physical copy of parasite eve too but I can't find it anywhere except for extremely high prices so eugh
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
provocative wrote:
same lmao i'm a shopaholic
mostly spend my money on books, plants and makeup tho hehe. or interior
Honestly tho from what I remember I have bought makeup, skin care, book, collar, snus, socks, weed bags
Alam
World Famous
Alam wrote:
Bitch I'm about to buy myself a whole ass switch when my brother already has one #noregrets
Alam
World Famous
Alam wrote:
ouch wrote:
Helia wrote:
ouch wrote:
I have ordered one book so its very productive shopping yes
Ohh books! What kind of book?
In the miso soup
Miso soup is best soup don't @ me
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Alam wrote:
ouch wrote:
Helia wrote:
Ohh books! What kind of book?
In the miso soup
Miso soup is best soup don't @ me
It looks gross im ngl but mby its ok
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last