Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 313
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
12
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
My soul is sleeping
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Man
Private
World Famous
Versailles wrote:
hibernating
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
Man
honestly mine was very angry with me the last couple of days.
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
Man
honestly mine was very angry with me the last couple of days.
Why
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
Man
honestly mine was very angry with me the last couple of days.
Why
I dont know, I had a nervous feel in my stomic.
Account deleted
wrote:
Let it sleep its tired
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
honestly mine was very angry with me the last couple of days.
Why
I dont know, I had a nervous feel in my stomic.
Poor stomic
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
Why
I dont know, I had a nervous feel in my stomic.
Poor stomic
yes i agree
Private
National Star
Imani wrote:
Tell it to wake up
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated