Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 327
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
19
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
|
Next
|
Last
Sometimes I wish I was disabled
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Or at least brain disabled so I couldn't work cus I need money also its unfair
Account deleted
wrote:
bruh just learn how 2 program.. literally just invest in stocks smh..
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Heaven wrote:
bruh just learn how 2 program.. literally just invest in stocks smh..
I tried to learn it one time but I quit after 5 minutes cus boring n hard
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
I could just pretend ig like everyone else
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
I just knew this was your thread, smh...
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
I just knew this was your thread, smh...
Make me disabled bloom cissi
Account deleted
wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
I just knew this was your thread, smh...
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Depression is enough I guess
Account deleted
wrote:
ouch wrote:
Depression is enough I guess
Brain: disabled
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Nesta wrote:
ouch wrote:
Depression is enough I guess
Brain: disabled
Depression b like
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
ouch wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
I just knew this was your thread, smh...
Make me disabled bloom cissi
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
ouch wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
I just knew this was your thread, smh...
Make me disabled bloom cissi
Boink on the head
Account deleted
wrote:
me after investing on urethra
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Heaven wrote:
me after investing on urethra
My dad when he sold his crypto too early n could have earned couple hundred thousand more kr smh
Private
Popstar
Rouya wrote:
Heaven wrote:
bruh just learn how 2 program.. literally just invest in stocks smh..
i want to do this tbh
Account deleted
wrote:
Rouya wrote:
Heaven wrote:
bruh just learn how 2 program.. literally just invest in stocks smh..
i want to do this tbh
i am being ironic but
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
|
Next
|
Last