Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 170
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
the immense pain of vp
Private
National Star
absintjente wrote:
this is me trying to remember the nationalities of vp actives when giving advice
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
I mostly remember allegedly
Private
National Star
absintjente wrote:
ouch wrote:
I mostly remember allegedly
then where am i from ouch1!!!
kalypso
International Star
kalypso wrote:
i only remember the ones i like to talk to....................... 😶😶
well almost
Private
World Famous
Claire wrote:
lmaooooooooooooo
me prefacing half my advice like 'im an american so this is a crap but heres what i would do' lmao
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
absintjente wrote:
ouch wrote:
I mostly remember allegedly
then where am i from ouch1!!!
Norway mby
Aeipathy
Popstar
Aeipathy wrote:
I never remember where any of you are from, I always just assume it's not the US
Private
World Famous
Ground wrote:
i think i know most people's nationalities ,,the active ones at least
Private
National Star
absintjente wrote:
ouch wrote:
absintjente wrote:
ouch wrote:
I mostly remember allegedly
then where am i from ouch1!!!
Norway mby
Private
National Star
absintjente wrote:
Aeipathy wrote:
I never remember where any of you are from, I always just assume it's not the US
that is, for the overwhelming majority, a very correct assumption
Account deleted
wrote:
I mix up the Nordic folks all the time
Private
National Star
absintjente wrote:
disintegration wrote:
I mix up the Nordic folks all the time
very understandable, so do i and i AM a nordic folk
Account deleted
wrote:
absintjente wrote:
ouch wrote:
I mostly remember allegedly
then where am i from ouch1!!!
sweden
Account deleted
wrote:
i just had a heart attack because my phone was on full volume
Private
National Star
absintjente wrote:
Heaven wrote:
absintjente wrote:
ouch wrote:
I mostly remember allegedly
then where am i from ouch1!!!
sweden
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated