Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 220
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
19
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
its my burfday n i just rose from the dead
Private
Youtube Star
armie wrote:
haven't been here in awhile... like super while
hi
Account deleted
wrote:
Happy birthday and welcome back! have a great day :-)
Private
Youtube Star
armie wrote:
Raw wrote:
Happy birthday and welcome back! have a great day :-)
thank you so much!
Pitbull
Popstar
Pitbull wrote:
Happy birthday! I hope you're having a wonderful day!
Account deleted
wrote:
whats your favorite cake?
Emmienem
International Star
Emmienem wrote:
happy birthday ! wishing you a lovely day <3
swathe
Youtube Star
swathe wrote:
happy birthday !
Private
Youtube Star
armie wrote:
Raw wrote:
whats your favorite cake?
anything cheesecake or mango-graham type yum!
Private
Youtube Star
armie wrote:
Escobar wrote:
Happy birthday! I hope you're having a wonderful day!
thank you!
thank u as well @Emmienem and
@swathe
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated