Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 213
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last
earworm
Private
Youtube Star
Limbs wrote:
i've had avril lavigne stuck in my head ALL day someone please help
how do you get rid of an earworm
Private
Popstar
melk wrote:
i have a part of oreos! stuck
specifically:
I fuck these bitches
And I'm fucking all these hoes
I'm eating pussy like its Oreos
You already know
(You already fucken know bitch ay)
so that's nice
Private
National Star
ellem wrote:
He was a skater boy she said see u later boy
Private
National Star
ellem wrote:
ellem wrote:
He was a skater boy she said see u later boy
Ye no I’m not helping
Private
Popstar
melk wrote:
ellem wrote:
He was a skater boy she said see u later boy
that song aaaa
i rememeber i felt cool when i learnt it on piano HHAHAH
Private
National Star
ellem wrote:
Melk wrote:
ellem wrote:
He was a skater boy she said see u later boy
that song aaaa
i rememeber i felt cool when i learnt it on piano HHAHAH
Lmao dude that’s VERY cool!! I wanna hear u play it one day
Aske
Prince of Pop
Aske wrote:
u find another
Private
National Star
ellem wrote:
askr wrote:
u find another
Very good advice tbh
Pavlov
International Star
Pavlov wrote:
does avril lavigne even have any good music
Private
Popstar
melk wrote:
ellem wrote:
Melk wrote:
ellem wrote:
He was a skater boy she said see u later boy
that song aaaa
i rememeber i felt cool when i learnt it on piano HHAHAH
Lmao dude that’s VERY cool!! I wanna hear u play it one day
HAHAH i can't play
i tried to learn piano when i went to middle school.. i quit v fast
Private
National Star
ellem wrote:
Melk wrote:
ellem wrote:
Melk wrote:
that song aaaa
i rememeber i felt cool when i learnt it on piano HHAHAH
Lmao dude that’s VERY cool!! I wanna hear u play it one day
HAHAH i can't play
i tried to learn piano when i went to middle school.. i quit v fast
Disappointed.... ok u can sing it for me instead how about that
Private
Popstar
melk wrote:
ellem wrote:
Melk wrote:
ellem wrote:
Lmao dude that’s VERY cool!! I wanna hear u play it one day
HAHAH i can't play
i tried to learn piano when i went to middle school.. i quit v fast
Disappointed.... ok u can sing it for me instead how about that
okok
i'll manage
i can even learn the cords on ukulele for u
Private
Youtube Star
Limbs wrote:
Pavlov wrote:
does avril lavigne even have any good music
my happy ending imo
djinn
National Star
djinn wrote:
Limbs wrote:
Pavlov wrote:
does avril lavigne even have any good music
my happy ending imo
Yeah it's pretty good, def more unique sounding imo
Pavlov
International Star
Pavlov wrote:
djinn wrote:
Limbs wrote:
Pavlov wrote:
does avril lavigne even have any good music
my happy ending imo
Yeah it's pretty good, def more unique sounding imo
i think the cultural appropriation one is better
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
It only goes away after a while
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last