Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 206
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
When my stepmom drinks my energy
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Drink even tho she saw be buy it and unpack it in the fridge YESTERDAY
Good lord
Pavlov
International Star
Pavlov wrote:
put poison in it next time
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Pavlov wrote:
put poison in it next time
I would if I could
Pavlov
International Star
Pavlov wrote:
ouch wrote:
Pavlov wrote:
put poison in it next time
I would if I could
its not murder if they take it themself
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Pavlov wrote:
ouch wrote:
Pavlov wrote:
put poison in it next time
I would if I could
its not murder if they take it themself
I would just scare her a lil bit allegedly
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated