Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 313
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last
wdytom?
Account deleted
wrote:
🧍♀️i wanna know too
don't mention my "i'm bored" threads😭 i know i know
Bug
World Famous
Bug wrote:
U is kind, u is smart, u is beautiful (and talented wowie)
Account deleted
wrote:
I'm terrible at remembering what user is who but I think I like you
Aphrodite
World Famous
Aphrodite wrote:
úr so sweet n kind i like u a lot
Alam
World Famous
Alam wrote:
I love you and you deserve better and you're great and I get the urge to hug you at least once a day okay bye
SYRE
World Famous
SYRE wrote:
i think ur a very lovely person i like talking to you and ur very funny
Account deleted
wrote:
Bug wrote:
U is kind, u is smart, u is beautiful (and talented wowie)
smart?
Helmi
Youtube Star
Helmi wrote:
what the heck does that mean
Account deleted
wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
I'm terrible at remembering what user is who but I think I like you
i feel u lmao
😎
Account deleted
wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
úr so sweet n kind i like u a lot
💕💕u too!
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
my opinion is closer to neutral than 3 months ago
Account deleted
wrote:
Alam wrote:
I love you and you deserve better and you're great and I get the urge to hug you at least once a day okay bye
Alam
World Famous
Alam wrote:
Petal wrote:
Alam wrote:
I love you and you deserve better and you're great and I get the urge to hug you at least once a day okay bye
You make me so happy all the time you have no idea
Account deleted
wrote:
Helmi wrote:
what the heck does that mean
what do you think of me? 🧍♀️
Account deleted
wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
my opinion is closer to neutral than 3 months ago
maybe it's because i'm less active
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Petal wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
my opinion is closer to neutral than 3 months ago
maybe it's because i'm less active
haha so am i
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last