Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 277
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet đ
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherâs side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itâs mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last
Red
Account deleted
wrote:
What do you feel about that colour
Account deleted
wrote:
Not the ideal thread if you colourblind
Private
World Famous
Evey wrote:
very romantic and dramatic but also christmas
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
nice color
Private
World Famous
Barbarella wrote:
I'm a ginger so if I wear red I basically look like a hot dogÂ
Private
Youtube Star
Skin wrote:
I like red but red hair makes me blergh idk why
Private
Youtube Star
Skin wrote:
Skin wrote:
I like red but red hair makes me blergh idk why
I mean red n not ginger @ every ginger out thereÂ
Private
Popstar
RareRevolution wrote:
I'm a ginger, so I love red, but I don't wear red, cause it looks kinda stupid on me xD
December
World Famous
December wrote:
i love red. it's so pretty and like cozy somehow
Aphrodite
World Famous
Aphrodite wrote:
Barbarella wrote:
I'm a ginger so if I wear red I basically look like a hot dogÂ
Same
Solar
National Star
Solar wrote:
i like red its a sexy spicy color
but i also think it quickly makes u over the top
Aske
Prince of Pop
Aske wrote:
i like red, is a good colour
Account deleted
wrote:
Many gingers here
Private
International Star
meilin wrote:
my fav color
kalypso
International Star
kalypso wrote:
beautiful color, just not on clothing
but like hair, i die i want red hair so badÂ
Private
National Star
kagura wrote:
depends, i wouldn't really use red clothes myselfÂ
but red hair is cool and it's nice in generalÂ
and like wine red is nice colorÂ
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last