Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 306
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
13
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last
Give me ur best pickup lines
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Quick
Marlene
Youtube Star
Marlene wrote:
google it lol
Emmienem
International Star
Emmienem wrote:
Hey, my name's Microsoft. Can I crash at your place tonight?
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Emmienem wrote:
Hey, my name's Microsoft. Can I crash at your place tonight?
Chdjfjshs
Alam
World Famous
Alam wrote:
Hey are you from Tennessee? Because you're like, a 7.
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Alam wrote:
Hey are you from Tennessee? Because you're like, a 7.
I know nothing about tennessee what
Alam
World Famous
Alam wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Alam wrote:
Hey are you from Tennessee? Because you're like, a 7.
I know nothing about tennessee what
Dumbass
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Alam wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Alam wrote:
Hey are you from Tennessee? Because you're like, a 7.
I know nothing about tennessee what
Dumbass
Rude why would u call someone a 7
Alam
World Famous
Alam wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Alam wrote:
Azriel wrote:
I know nothing about tennessee what
Dumbass
Rude why would u call someone a 7
Bruh
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Alam wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Alam wrote:
Dumbass
Rude why would u call someone a 7
Bruh
No explanation? No? Okay
Alam
World Famous
Alam wrote:
Who's it meant for? Baguette boy? That one girl I don't remember the name of? That other girl? Sammy?
Alam
World Famous
Alam wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Alam wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Rude why would u call someone a 7
Bruh
No explanation? No? Okay
Have you never heard the are you from Tennessee pickup line?
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Alam wrote:
Who's it meant for? Baguette boy? That one girl I don't remember the name of? That other girl? Sammy?
UhThat one girl you don't remember the name of or the other girl idk which is which-
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Alam wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Alam wrote:
Bruh
No explanation? No? Okay
Have you never heard the are you from Tennessee pickup line?
Eeeeeeeeee
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
Azriel is trying to flirt?
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
I know im a flirt justin but I know surprisingly little pickup lines-
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last