Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 384
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
|
Next
|
Last
Lmfao
Private
World Famous
Claire wrote:
They just hired me as a part timer at the American Girl doll store doll hair salon lmfao
Private
World Famous
Claire wrote:
The interview hands me a doll and sheās like braid her hair lmfao good you did it youāre hired lmao
Alam
World Famous
Alam wrote:
That sounds like a sick gig, not gonna lie.
Private
World Famous
Claire wrote:
Alam wrote:
That sounds like a sick gig, not gonna lie.
Yo I can hardly contain myself right now Im giggling like a maniacĀ
Alam
World Famous
Alam wrote:
Claire wrote:
Alam wrote:
That sounds like a sick gig, not gonna lie.
Yo I can hardly contain myself right now Im giggling like a maniacĀ
I'm very happy for you Claire
Private
World Famous
Claire wrote:
Alam wrote:
Claire wrote:
Alam wrote:
That sounds like a sick gig, not gonna lie.
Yo I can hardly contain myself right now Im giggling like a maniacĀ
I'm very happy for you Claire
Iām gonna paint the dolls nails lmfao
Private
International Star
Raquelle wrote:
I am Jealous
big time
Alam
World Famous
Alam wrote:
Claire wrote:
Alam wrote:
Claire wrote:
Yo I can hardly contain myself right now Im giggling like a maniacĀ
I'm very happy for you Claire
Iām gonna paint the dolls nails lmfao
That's honestly incredible.
Private
World Famous
Ground wrote:
congratz !!!! so happy for u <3
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
nice
Account deleted
wrote:
OMG that sounds amazing though congrats!!
Account deleted
wrote:
Sorry but it made me remember this
Private
World Famous
Barbarella wrote:
the what
SweetLapis
World Famous
SweetLapis wrote:
That actually sounds amazing, and fun over all.
Congrats.
Account deleted
wrote:
slay it, Claire!
Private
World Famous
Barbarella wrote:
I had no idea that places like that existed I'm still shocked lol
congrats tho, sounds fun
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
|
Next
|
Last