Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 227
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
21
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
goodnight
Klavier
Minister of Pop
Klavier wrote:
sanctuary
Youtube Star
sanctuary wrote:
Good night Klavier.
Klavier
Minister of Pop
Klavier wrote:
sanctuary wrote:
Good night Klavier.
no drooling on me pls
sanctuary
Youtube Star
sanctuary wrote:
Klavier wrote:
sanctuary wrote:
Good night Klavier.
no drooling on me pls
I will try
bowie
Streetmusician
bowie wrote:
goodnight bestie
sanctuary
Youtube Star
sanctuary wrote:
bowie wrote:
goodnight bestie
bowie
Streetmusician
bowie wrote:
sanctuary wrote:
bowie wrote:
goodnight bestie
omg who took this... stop invading our privacy
Anea
Youtube Star
Anea wrote:
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated