Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 306
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last
UHM
Account deleted
wrote:
HELOO
wuwu
Minister of Pop
wuwu wrote:
hei
Account deleted
wrote:
wuwu wrote:
hei
I'm just expressing my confusion as to how it's this late already
wuwu
Minister of Pop
wuwu wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
wuwu wrote:
hei
I'm just expressing my confusion as to how it's this late already
true its late but no school tomorrow so im gonna stay up late just because
Account deleted
wrote:
wuwu wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
wuwu wrote:
hei
I'm just expressing my confusion as to how it's this late already
true its late but no school tomorrow so im gonna stay up late just because
A good choice imo!
Private
World Famous
ruiner wrote:
hi how is ågot i remember ur thread about her
Private
World Famous
ruiner wrote:
ruiner wrote:
hi how is ågot i remember ur thread about her
it was u right......
Private
National Star
ellem wrote:
Hellooo
Account deleted
wrote:
ruiner wrote:
ruiner wrote:
hi how is ågot i remember ur thread about her
it was u right......
It was indeed! Ågot is doing very well, she came back to normal late that evening <3
Account deleted
wrote:
ellem wrote:
Hellooo
BONJOUR OwO
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Hello
Account deleted
wrote:
ouch wrote:
Hello
How are you
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
ouch wrote:
Hello
How are you
I don't know but I feel kind of sick but I think iss just hunger allegedly
Account deleted
wrote:
ouch wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
ouch wrote:
Hello
How are you
I don't know but I feel kind of sick but I think iss just hunger allegedly
Then you should eat!!
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
ouch wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
How are you
I don't know but I feel kind of sick but I think iss just hunger allegedly
Then you should eat!!
I just ate pops but I forgot I don't like them so it was pain
Private
National Star
ellem wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
ellem wrote:
Hellooo
BONJOUR OwO
Oui oui baguette how are u
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last