Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 320
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
my baking adventures
Account deleted
wrote:
Freshly baked baguettes #2.
Account deleted
wrote:
nice
Account deleted
wrote:
Heaven wrote:
nice
They smell niceĀ
Anea
Youtube Star
Anea wrote:
Wow, they look really delicious!
Account deleted
wrote:
Anea wrote:
Wow, they look really delicious!
I'm hoping they are because I've been craving baguettes for some days now
Anea
Youtube Star
Anea wrote:
Nesta wrote:
Anea wrote:
Wow, they look really delicious!
I'm hoping they are because I've been craving baguettes for some days now
I think I need to go bake some too
Private
National Star
Sobbing wrote:
thick baguettes...
Private
National Star
Sobbing wrote:
Sobbing wrote:
thick baguettes...
not an insult they look very yummy actually
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Nesta wrote:
Heaven wrote:
nice
They smell niceĀ
The look nice too
Looks super good!
Account deleted
wrote:
Sobbing wrote:
Sobbing wrote:
thick baguettes...
not an insult they look very yummy actually
they were!
yeah, it said like part into 5 and I did and then they got to be thick
Account deleted
wrote:
Angelica wrote:
Nesta wrote:
Heaven wrote:
nice
They smell niceĀ
The look nice too
Looks super good!
<3
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated