Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 256
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last
hey
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
@Azriel
@Snusmumrikken
are you two doing an outfit swap??
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
lmao
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
I look better
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
busted!!
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Azriel wrote:
I look better
i'm not arguing, i'm trying to make more unpredictable looks but i'm failing
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Azriel wrote:
I look better
You remind me of lee know with the style
Account deleted
wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Azriel wrote:
I look better
i'm not arguing, i'm trying to make more unpredictable looks but i'm failing
u should let me style u, just give me ur password hehejaaa
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Azriel wrote:
I look better
i'm not arguing, i'm trying to make more unpredictable looks but i'm failing
A little
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Heaven wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Azriel wrote:
I look better
i'm not arguing, i'm trying to make more unpredictable looks but i'm failing
u should let me style u, just give me ur password hehejaaa
moomin123
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Heaven wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Azriel wrote:
I look better
i'm not arguing, i'm trying to make more unpredictable looks but i'm failing
u should let me style u, just give me ur password hehejaaa
you could literally guess it
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Azriel wrote:
I look better
i'm not arguing, i'm trying to make more unpredictable looks but i'm failing
A little
it's hard because i don't want to copy people's poor taste either smh but i guess i have to
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
i'm not arguing, i'm trying to make more unpredictable looks but i'm failing
A little
it's hard because i don't want to copy people's poor taste either smh but i guess i have to
Misjel asking if we swapped outfit suggests you copied my taste but I disagree I look better than that
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Azriel wrote:
A little
it's hard because i don't want to copy people's poor taste either smh but i guess i have to
Misjel asking if we swapped outfit suggests you copied my taste but I disagree I look better than that
no
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
it's hard because i don't want to copy people's poor taste either smh but i guess i have to
Misjel asking if we swapped outfit suggests you copied my taste but I disagree I look better than that
no
What
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Azriel wrote:
A little
it's hard because i don't want to copy people's poor taste either smh but i guess i have to
Misjel asking if we swapped outfit suggests you copied my taste but I disagree I look better than that
basically the same
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
it's hard because i don't want to copy people's poor taste either smh but i guess i have to
Misjel asking if we swapped outfit suggests you copied my taste but I disagree I look better than that
Xbasically the same
10x better than snus
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last