Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 206
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
19
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
I'm actually back
Account deleted
wrote:
at my theory of my family being cursed
Account deleted
wrote:
It's the only thing that makes sense. And you know a lot need to happen for a curse to make sense
Klavier
Minister of Pop
Klavier wrote:
uh oh whys that
Account deleted
wrote:
Klavier wrote:
uh oh whys that
I honestly don't even know where to begin. I have enough to write about 7 books on these people probably
Private
International Star
uhyre wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
Klavier wrote:
uh oh whys that
I honestly don't even know where to begin. I have enough to write about 7 books on these people probably
mayb the curse is a way-to-get-rich-as-an-author blessing
Private
National Star
Croaker wrote:
uhyre wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
Klavier wrote:
uh oh whys that
I honestly don't even know where to begin. I have enough to write about 7 books on these people probably
mayb the curse is a way-to-get-rich-as-an-author blessing
When life gives you lemon, become an author.
Account deleted
wrote:
uhyre wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
Klavier wrote:
uh oh whys that
I honestly don't even know where to begin. I have enough to write about 7 books on these people probably
mayb the curse is a way-to-get-rich-as-an-author blessing
Omg true.... I legit
should
write a book about it
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated