Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 334
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last
bubble shooter
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
i really struggle to tell the difference between the green and turquoise bubbles : )
Emmienem
International Star
Emmienem wrote:
big relate
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Emmienem wrote:
big relate
should be illegal to have colours that are that similar in games like that
Emmienem
International Star
Emmienem wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Emmienem wrote:
big relate
should be illegal to have colours that are that similar in games like that
yes,, ban similar colors in those games
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Emmienem wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Emmienem wrote:
big relate
should be illegal to have colours that are that similar in games like that
yes,, ban similar colors in those games
time to take over the world to do it
Emmienem
International Star
Emmienem wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Emmienem wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
should be illegal to have colours that are that similar in games like that
yes,, ban similar colors in those games
time to take over the world to do it
yes, the world clearly needs it
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Emmienem wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Emmienem wrote:
yes,, ban similar colors in those games
time to take over the world to do it
yes, the world clearly needs it
evidently
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Might you be slightly color blind?
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Angelica wrote:
Might you be slightly color blind?
Idk I usually struggle with like very similar grey/purple/green but maybe it's just.. hmm.. less uhhh honestly I don't know
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Angelica wrote:
Might you be slightly color blind?
Idk I usually struggle with like very similar grey/purple/green but maybe it's just.. hmm.. less uhhh honestly I don't know
Mmm might be, i have never thought about them being similar before.
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Angelica wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Angelica wrote:
Might you be slightly color blind?
Idk I usually struggle with like very similar grey/purple/green but maybe it's just.. hmm.. less uhhh honestly I don't know
Mmm might be, i have never thought about them being similar before.
Really???
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Angelica wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Idk I usually struggle with like very similar grey/purple/green but maybe it's just.. hmm.. less uhhh honestly I don't know
Mmm might be, i have never thought about them being similar before.
Really???
Yea
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Angelica wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Angelica wrote:
Mmm might be, i have never thought about them being similar before.
Really???
Yea
I have to concentrate lol
December
World Famous
December wrote:
color blind maybe
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
December wrote:
color blind maybe
don't come here and tell me they are easy to tell apart because they are not
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
December wrote:
color blind maybe
don't come here and tell me they are easy to tell apart because they are not
They are fairly easy, i can see the similarity thought.
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last