Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 370
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
13
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Roses are red
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Im tired I wanna go home my shoulders die in this chair bUt
Account deleted
wrote:
CUTE
kalypso
International Star
kalypso wrote:
im dying
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
kalypso wrote:
im dying
I understand
kalypso
International Star
kalypso wrote:
Azriel wrote:
kalypso wrote:
im dying
I understand
i will have my peace now
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
kalypso wrote:
Azriel wrote:
kalypso wrote:
im dying
I understand
i will have my peace now
You will be missed kalypso
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Violets are blue?
Account deleted
wrote:
roses are red, violets are purple
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Petal wrote:
roses are red, violets are purple
What rhymes with purple
Account deleted
wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Petal wrote:
roses are red, violets are purple
What rhymes with purple
turtle
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Petal wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Petal wrote:
roses are red, violets are purple
What rhymes with purple
turtle
I'm not sure if that rhymes
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated