Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 349
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
19
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last
Wtf mods
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
I don't want to kill myself and stop assuming so also bruha
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Honest to god fine enough to lock the thread but don't link me bullshitĀ
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
oopĀ
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
callum wrote:
oopĀ
Ppl assuming gets on my nerves honestly n at least when its mods cus they r extra stupid obvĀ
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
but a normal Forum isnāt the right place to talk about Suicide. š„²
Private
Popstar
RareRevolution wrote:
No idea whatās going on
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Limited wrote:
but a normal Forum isnāt the right place to talk about Suicide. š„²
"Honest to god fine enough to lock the thread" learn to read
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
ouch wrote:
Limited wrote:
but a normal Forum isnāt the right place to talk about Suicide. š„²
"Honest to god fine enough to lock the thread" learn to read
no need to have a shitty attitude bc of thisĀ
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Limited wrote:
ouch wrote:
Limited wrote:
but a normal Forum isnāt the right place to talk about Suicide. š„²
"Honest to god fine enough to lock the thread" learn to read
no need to have a shitty attitude bc of thisĀ
I am neutral
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
ouch wrote:
Limited wrote:
ouch wrote:
"Honest to god fine enough to lock the thread" learn to read
no need to have a shitty attitude bc of thisĀ
I am neutral
your attitude isnāt neutral at all.Ā
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Limited wrote:
ouch wrote:
Limited wrote:
no need to have a shitty attitude bc of thisĀ
I am neutral
your attitude isnāt neutral at all.Ā
If I was having a shitty attitude limited, be sure that I would say a lot shittier things to uĀ
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
ouch wrote:
Limited wrote:
ouch wrote:
I am neutral
your attitude isnāt neutral at all.Ā
If I was having a shitty attitude limited, be sure that I would say a lot shittier things to uĀ
damn your mood šĀ
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Limited wrote:
ouch wrote:
Limited wrote:
your attitude isnāt neutral at all.Ā
If I was having a shitty attitude limited, be sure that I would say a lot shittier things to uĀ
damn your mood šĀ
No its not my mood its just that I don't like uĀ
Private
International Star
Raquelle wrote:
dont kill you so hot
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
ouch wrote:
Limited wrote:
ouch wrote:
If I was having a shitty attitude limited, be sure that I would say a lot shittier things to uĀ
damn your mood šĀ
No its not my mood its just that I don't like uĀ
two things are bad rn, your mood and attitude š
Private
International Star
uhyre wrote:
lmao pls
This topic is closed.
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last