Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 263
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
21
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
you must care about scoff
Private
National Star
scoff wrote:
yes
care about scoff here
Private
International Star
Raquelle wrote:
Hi i really care about you and i also like you a lot
how are you
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
What happened to your unpopular opinions thread I opened it, read the first page but when I wanted to continue it was gone
Private
National Star
scoff wrote:
Azriel wrote:
What happened to your unpopular opinions thread I opened it, read the first page but when I wanted to continue it was gone
I moved it because I was going offline and didn't want it to explode while I was gone. Will move it back in a minute.Ā
Private
National Star
scoff wrote:
Raquelle wrote:
Hi i really care about you and i also like you a lot
how are you
hi i like you too
i'm fine hbu
Private
International Star
Raquelle wrote:
scoff wrote:
Raquelle wrote:
Hi i really care about you and i also like you a lot
how are you
hi i like you too
i'm fine hbu
Thatās good to hear
iām okay as well, payday today $$
Private
National Star
scoff wrote:
Raquelle wrote:
scoff wrote:
Raquelle wrote:
Hi i really care about you and i also like you a lot
how are you
hi i like you too
i'm fine hbu
Thatās good to hear
iām okay as well, payday today $$
oooh i want payday as well but noooooo i have to wait til the 27th
Private
International Star
Raquelle wrote:
scoff wrote:
Raquelle wrote:
scoff wrote:
hi i like you too
i'm fine hbu
Thatās good to hear
iām okay as well, payday today $$
oooh i want payday as well but noooooo i have to wait til the 27th
Oh nooo that sucks
are you planning on purchasing something?
Private
National Star
scoff wrote:
Raquelle wrote:
scoff wrote:
Raquelle wrote:
Thatās good to hear
iām okay as well, payday today $$
oooh i want payday as well but noooooo i have to wait til the 27th
Oh nooo that sucks
are you planning on purchasing something?
uhm... food, cat litter, cat food, stuff like that
hbu?Ā
Private
International Star
Raquelle wrote:
scoff wrote:
Raquelle wrote:
scoff wrote:
oooh i want payday as well but noooooo i have to wait til the 27th
Oh nooo that sucks
are you planning on purchasing something?
uhm... food, cat litter, cat food, stuff like that
hbu?Ā
Yea the basics
same here lmao look at us being boring adults
Private
National Star
scoff wrote:
Raquelle wrote:
scoff wrote:
Raquelle wrote:
Oh nooo that sucks
are you planning on purchasing something?
uhm... food, cat litter, cat food, stuff like that
hbu?Ā
Yea the basics
same here lmao look at us being boring adults
i hate being a boring adult
it's boring
Private
International Star
Raquelle wrote:
scoff wrote:
Raquelle wrote:
scoff wrote:
uhm... food, cat litter, cat food, stuff like that
hbu?Ā
Yea the basics
same here lmao look at us being boring adults
i hate being a boring adult
it's boring
Agreed
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated