Limited wrote:
Hello everyone, do you have any holiday plans in this summer heat? š
Are you going on a vacation or are you just chilling at home in this summer holiday? š»
I have plans next week, to go up in my land somewhere in Denmark, long way north. To relax in a pool, visit a tivoli and much more. Iām very excited, itās the first time to go on a longer holiday where I have my boyfriend by my side (and with BOTH of my sisters, their kids, men and my bf father) š„³ I will probably get tanned af from the pool and from walking outside in 12 hours in two days a row.Ā

Are you going on a vacation or are you just chilling at home in this summer holiday? š»
I have plans next week, to go up in my land somewhere in Denmark, long way north. To relax in a pool, visit a tivoli and much more. Iām very excited, itās the first time to go on a longer holiday where I have my boyfriend by my side (and with BOTH of my sisters, their kids, men and my bf father) š„³ I will probably get tanned af from the pool and from walking outside in 12 hours in two days a row.Ā


0
0
0
0
0
To join the forums you need to be logged in.


20
