Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 306
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
I'm bored
Account deleted
wrote:
so I'll seek advice from you guys on what I can do
Account deleted
wrote:
I don't like this pic I saw on my dashboard just now
Account deleted
wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
I don't like this pic I saw on my dashboard just now
is this real......................
Private
International Star
Raquelle wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
I don't like this pic I saw on my dashboard just now
I love it
Account deleted
wrote:
Mime wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
I don't like this pic I saw on my dashboard just now
is this real......................
It is indeed
''Rest in peace to all my niggas, they died while they was servin'
Rest in peace to all the soldiers that died in the service
I dive in her cervix
,
chickens
, no Church's'' I copy pasted don't accuse me of racism
Account deleted
wrote:
Raquelle wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
I don't like this pic I saw on my dashboard just now
I love it
One could say he.... da realest
Account deleted
wrote:
i lose a little bit of faith every day
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
I don't like this pic I saw on my dashboard just now
x
im cryign
Account deleted
wrote:
genius.com/2-chainz-u-da-realest-lyrics
all of this is actually a bit of a trip to read
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated