Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 356
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet đ
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherâs side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itâs mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last
hey guys, look
Private
World Famous
Barbarella wrote:
I harvested my potato plants yesterday
and I got this tiny little....dicktater
Private
World Famous
Barbarella wrote:
don't make this dicktater joke a waste
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Sausages
Private
Youtube Star
Limbs wrote:
lmao
Account deleted
wrote:
pp
Account deleted
wrote:
Make stew!Â
Private
National Star
Sylvan wrote:
Lmao
Red potatoes? Neat.Â
Pitbull
Popstar
Pitbull wrote:
peepee check
siXsiXsiX
World Famous
siXsiXsiX wrote:
until i read the text my innocent eyes thought it looked like a mushroomđȘ
but it's still just as much worth an awww
Private
Living Legend
lain wrote:
hehehe
Midaas
World Famous
Midaas wrote:
perfection
provocative
World Famous
provocative wrote:
hahah
Private
National Star
kagura wrote:
lol
Private
World Famous
Barbarella wrote:
Update:
I at the dicktater
Private
World Famous
Barbarella wrote:
ouch wrote:
Sausages
I actually did make it, and the rest of my potatoes, along with some sausages in an oven bake
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Barbarella wrote:
ouch wrote:
Sausages
I actually did make it, and the rest of my potatoes, along with some sausages in an oven bake
Yes thats why I said sausages cus I saw the sausagesÂ
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last