Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 220
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
22
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Original quirky queen
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
I think this song broke my mom cus she thinks like thisĀ
Account deleted
wrote:
this song is very tween, very middle school, very bullied by classmates
thecellabration
World Famous
thecellabration wrote:
sometimes i get so weird i even freak myself out i laugh myself to sleep it's my lullaby!!!
thecellabration
World Famous
thecellabration wrote:
i still genuinely love most of her first two albums lol. not this song tho but i listened to it a lot when i was like 13
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
aze wrote:
this song is very tween, very middle school, very bullied by classmates
Ppl who r proud of being weird r the bully victims trying to seem like they r ok w themselves
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated