Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 220
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet đ
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherâs side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itâs mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Norwegians (or anyone)
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Liknk the russesongs u like the best
LOLITA
Popstar
LOLITA wrote:
Lexi
Minister of Pop
Lexi wrote:
none
LOLITA
Popstar
LOLITA wrote:
literally only time I actually listen to and actually like it is when I'm drunk and rÄner
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
LOLITA wrote:
literally only time I actually listen to and actually like it is when I'm drunk and rÄner
Hha yes I feel u, also thankie
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
I m worried abt being russ this year but oh well
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
im a basic tix bitchÂ
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
but this also gets played a lot at parties
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
also
Private
World Famous
Versailles wrote:
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
this one is so bad its funny
Private
World Famous
Versailles wrote:
why russesangs tho?Â
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
im a basic tix bitchÂ
Me too tho, he do b superior allegedly
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Versailles wrote:
why russesangs tho?Â
I am collecting
Account deleted
wrote:
None. Ever.Â
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated