Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 256
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet đ
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherâs side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itâs mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last
How do u poop at other
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Ppls place bruhha, esp when sound goes straight through the wall, even peeing is embarrassing
Aphrodite
World Famous
Aphrodite wrote:
I dont
Private
National Star
kagura wrote:
i don't care? everybody poopsÂ
Account deleted
wrote:
kagura wrote:
i don't care? everybody poopsÂ
Alam
World Famous
Alam wrote:
I don't poop every day and I'm rarely at other people's houses so I rarely if ever have that problem.
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Alam wrote:
I don't poop every day and I'm rarely at other people's houses so I rarely if ever have that problem.
Me too but I haven't done it for two days n I need to poop lmfao n im at this dudes house until tomorrow, aj,,,,,
Allie
Queen of Pop
Allie wrote:
I turn on the water from the tapÂ
Private
World Famous
Ground wrote:
that's my worst nightmare
when i always meet my contact person at her place... even the peeing one can hear rly clearly
so uhm well i try my best to not eat anything that would trigger my stomach ,mnjhgf
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
I dont
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Nesta wrote:
kagura wrote:
i don't care? everybody poopsÂ
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
Cough while.......you know
Â
Sherb
Youtube Star
Sherb wrote:
'take a shower' and do it with the water running
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Aria wrote:
Cough while.......you know
Â
They gonna wonder if you are choking out there xD
Private
World Famous
Ground wrote:
Sherb wrote:
'take a shower' and do it with the water running
take a shit in the shower ?Â
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
Angelica wrote:
Aria wrote:
Cough while.......you know
Â
They gonna wonder if you are choking out there xD
take a break between each "drop"
Private
World Famous
Versailles wrote:
It's a bit waste but I put paper on top of the toiletwater before doing the business so it doesn't make much noise
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last