Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 199
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
12
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
I just bought this
Private
World Famous
Barbarella wrote:
I hope the neighbors don't get jealous
Private
World Famous
Barbarella wrote:
I'm about to make bread in a tube, dough is rising for the next hour
will update
Private
World Famous
Barbarella wrote:
the bread is proofing in the tube
one more hour til oven time
Private
World Famous
Barbarella wrote:
idk if this will be replacing my breadmaker anytime soon
Private
World Famous
Versailles wrote:
where did you get that? zuper nice
Private
World Famous
Barbarella wrote:
TUBE UPDATE
Private
World Famous
Barbarella wrote:
Versailles wrote:
where did you get that? zuper nice
I found it at Goodwill today for $4.99
Pitbull
Popstar
Pitbull wrote:
was it good
Private
World Famous
Barbarella wrote:
Pitbull wrote:
was it good
Very
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
I can't help but think, it most be annoying to clean haha!
Private
World Famous
Barbarella wrote:
Angelica wrote:
I can't help but think, it most be annoying to clean haha!
It wasn't too bad! I honestly expected the bread to stick but it didnt.
Private
World Famous
Barbarella wrote:
update: was awkward to fit in the sink to rinse, but easy to wash other than that
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated