Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 220
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
11
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last
^w^
Account deleted
wrote:
^w^
Account deleted
wrote:
I don't know much about freemasonary but it sounds creepy and sketchy as hell
Account deleted
wrote:
We have a old freemanson mansion in my city
It looks rich
Also pretty sure u can apply to join it still
A lot of * of course
Account deleted
wrote:
Nesta wrote:
We have a old freemanson mansion in my city
It looks rich
Also pretty sure u can apply to join it still
A lot of * of course
Have the police done a check or two on them yet
Account deleted
wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
Nesta wrote:
We have a old freemanson mansion in my city
It looks rich
Also pretty sure u can apply to join it still
A lot of * of course
Have the police done a check or two on them yet
Don't thimk its technically in use like that anymore i dunno ppl host parties there now
Account deleted
wrote:
Nesta wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
Nesta wrote:
We have a old freemanson mansion in my city
It looks rich
Also pretty sure u can apply to join it still
A lot of * of course
Have the police done a check or two on them yet
Don't thimk its technically in use like that anymore i dunno ppl host parties there now
Imagine blasting gasolina there. Sounds neat
Account deleted
wrote:
How does anyone come to conclusion that ''I will do courtroom sketches for a living''
Account deleted
wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
Nesta wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
Have the police done a check or two on them yet
Don't thimk its technically in use like that anymore i dunno ppl host parties there now
Imagine blasting gasolina there. Sounds neat
www.logentrondheim.no/
I think it is this one
Account deleted
wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
How does anyone come to conclusion that ''I will do courtroom sketches for a living''
"i like sketching Courtrooms, let's see if i can live off it"
Account deleted
wrote:
Nesta wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
Nesta wrote:
Don't thimk its technically in use like that anymore i dunno ppl host parties there now
Imagine blasting gasolina there. Sounds neat
www.logentrondheim.no/
I think it is this one
I'd burn it to the ground if I wasn't afraid of consequences and potential demonic hauntings
Account deleted
wrote:
Nesta wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
How does anyone come to conclusion that ''I will do courtroom sketches for a living''
"i like sketching Courtrooms, let's see if i can live off it"
It isn't the room itself Nesta!
Account deleted
wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
Nesta wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
How does anyone come to conclusion that ''I will do courtroom sketches for a living''
"i like sketching Courtrooms, let's see if i can live off it"
It isn't the room itself Nesta!
Then I dunno what a courtroom sketch is
Like a sketch like acting?
Account deleted
wrote:
Nesta wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
Nesta wrote:
"i like sketching Courtrooms, let's see if i can live off it"
It isn't the room itself Nesta!
Then I dunno what a courtroom sketch is
Like a sketch like acting?
The people who draw the other people in court. I assume it's because they can't be photographed or something
Account deleted
wrote:
what is it
Account deleted
wrote:
I actually really respect the courtroom sketch thing. It seems fun
Account deleted
wrote:
Josten wrote:
what is it
Freemasons?
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last