Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 363
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last
Hi
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
I am back.
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
Have you been gone?👀
Private
National Star
kagura wrote:
hello nice
Account deleted
wrote:
What have you been stirring while u were away troya
Account deleted
wrote:
welcome back
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
kagura wrote:
hello nice
Hello Dance, how are you?
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
Nesta wrote:
What have you been stirring while u were away troya
I was at the rivulet with my nephew, nesta.
Account deleted
wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
Nesta wrote:
What have you been stirring while u were away troya
I was at the rivulet with my nephew, nesta.
Hope it was nice i guess i don't know what the rivulet is
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
Nesta wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
Nesta wrote:
What have you been stirring while u were away troya
I was at the rivulet with my nephew, nesta.
Hope it was nice i guess i don't know what the rivulet is
Private
Popstar
autism wrote:
Hello Troyaferd welcome back!
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
autism wrote:
Hello Troyaferd welcome back!
Thank You.
Account deleted
wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
Nesta wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
I was at the rivulet with my nephew, nesta.
Hope it was nice i guess i don't know what the rivulet is
I think you should have invited me. I would want to go there.
Private
Youtube Star
Medusa wrote:
was literally gonna ask didn't u quit
December
World Famous
December wrote:
hey how have you been my friend
Klavier
Minister of Pop
Klavier wrote:
i'm glad you are here troyaferd
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
Nesta wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
Nesta wrote:
Hope it was nice i guess i don't know what the rivulet is
I think you should have invited me. I would want to go there.
Next time.
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last