Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 270
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet π
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherβs side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itβs mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
When trying to keep my teacher
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
From knowing I know a dude that my teacher knows ππΒ halp
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
I feel like this would just b funny interesting fact if the dude wasn't big drugo dealer and 27 pls
Private
World Famous
Barbarella wrote:
Story time
I may have told this before
When I was a substitute teacher I ran into one of my students while selling illegal moonshine to a friend from college. Apparently my friend lived in the attic of her dads house lol
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated