You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
Vanity
I finally have all the Sol MCW sets, tysm to everyone who sold them to me!!
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can stat making your own fans and popdollars.
> Close
Helper
18 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General Page: | Next | Last
How are ppl sleep
Private
Popstar



I feel like tired I guess idk I think I haven't slept in 40 hours mby but I still just don't go to bed cus it feels so hopeless lying down, everyhting feels horrible, spend an hour falling asleep anyway n ots so extremele annoying like hello ! Wtfs 
Private
Popstar



If I could just press a button n immediately fall asleep, I would b happy I think
Private
Popstar



Losing my mind I think cus I always get tired n my eyes feel tired but I usually never actually get sleepy so its hard to sleep anyway
Private
Princess of Pop



ouch wrote:
Losing my mind I think cus I always get tired n my eyes feel tired but I usually never actually get sleepy so its hard to sleep anyway
me right now, this sucks
try to rest eyes and relax atleast. my plan now 
Private
Popstar



Versailles wrote:
ouch wrote:
Losing my mind I think cus I always get tired n my eyes feel tired but I usually never actually get sleepy so its hard to sleep anyway
me right now, this sucks
try to rest eyes and relax atleast. my plan now 
Did not work out well ouff I cry, might just get up again, take some eyedrops or sum n hope for the best. My eyes hurt but I just hn, everything feels very uncomfortable in my bed rn 
Private
Popstar



I fall asleep easily, but I wake up like 4 times every night. We're cursed.
Maybe you need some kind of white noise to fall asleep? Like a TV show on low volume or something. And is there a way to make your bed more comfortable?
Private
Popstar



Mime wrote:
I fall asleep easily, but I wake up like 4 times every night. We're cursed.
Maybe you need some kind of white noise to fall asleep? Like a TV show on low volume or something. And is there a way to make your bed more comfortable?
No I hate noises and I hate laying down cus it doesn't feel good no matter which bed im in n everything is just extremely bad when I try to sleep. Bit hopefully when I try to sleep again I have been up 60+ hours so it shouldn't take as long
Private
Popstar



Shit, that sucks. I hope you get enough sleep when you finally do fall asleep... good luck!
Private
Popstar



I feel I shouldn't look on the internet when I haven't slept much cus now im like 99% sure I have kidney failure 
Private
Popstar



ouch wrote:
I feel I shouldn't look on the internet when I haven't slept much cus now im like 99% sure I have kidney failure 
Not kidneys I mean liver but still
Private
Popstar



ouch wrote:
ouch wrote:
I feel I shouldn't look on the internet when I haven't slept much cus now im like 99% sure I have kidney failure 
Not kidneys I mean liver but still
Or tbh both sounds just as possible so guess its double death
Private
Popstar



I will try to sleep again in half an hour mby but I need to force myself to eat first cus I haven't rlly eaten anything in 2 days I suddenly thought n mby thats why it was harder to sleep too. But also I just feel more tired now tbh I think idk, when I don't just lay in bed stressed out. I showered n made food but by the time the food was done I had become nauseous so thats fun lol but it has to b eaten sooner or later. Friend said if I rlly can not sleep this time either hes gonna fix Quetiapin for me but I feel hnnnnnnn hopefully it does not come to that point good lord
Private
National star



You could try reading something and ye go eat 
Private
Popstar



Nesta wrote:
You could try reading something and ye go eat 
Yes eating helped I think, and showering, I feel more tired now so im just gonna finish the episode im on of a show n then change my bed sheets n then hopefully everything ok 
Private
National star



ouch wrote:
Nesta wrote:
You could try reading something and ye go eat 
Yes eating helped I think, and showering, I feel more tired now so im just gonna finish the episode im on of a show n then change my bed sheets n then hopefully everything ok 
Good for you. Hope you get a good sleep.
Private
International star



start a fight club maybe
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last