Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 263
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
joggers
longlegs
Streetmusician
longlegs wrote:
what do you think about joggers? i don't like them very much. they make me uncomfortable
Private
International Star
ThugWorkout wrote:
For lounging around when Iām not leaving the house theyāre fine, would feel a bit of a scruff leaving the house in them tho
Private
International Star
Raquelle wrote:
idc let people run if they wanna...
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Sweatpants or
I have no thoughts, I wear them whenever, for school, chilling, partying lol. Just black tho
Private
International Star
ThugWorkout wrote:
Oh no wait are we on about people who jog
ive got the wrong end of the stick here if so
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
ouch wrote:
Sweatpants or
I have no thoughts, I wear them whenever, for school, chilling, partying lol. Just black tho
Depends how they look I think, some sweatpants look shabby but neutral black and not too wide just, it doesn't stand outĀ
Private
Popstar
autism wrote:
no
longlegs
Streetmusician
longlegs wrote:
this is why i love vp
Private
International Star
liv wrote:
Raquelle wrote:
idc let people run if they wanna...
LOOOKLOL
Account deleted
wrote:
I have no issues with joggers.
Private
National Star
Sylvan wrote:
What yare you guys talking about? Like pants or a person who runs
I'm in confusionĀ
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated