Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 341
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
21
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
hey look at this cute animal i just discovere
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
d
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
Alam
World Famous
Alam wrote:
😡
Private
World Famous
AcaciaOnyx wrote:
Bebby
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
Alam wrote:
😡
she is offering u her flowers please accept
Alam
World Famous
Alam wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
Alam wrote:
😡
she is offering u her flowers please accept
x
I'm not mad at her, she's great. I'm mad at you for abandoning the hyrax so quickly.
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
Alam wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
Alam wrote:
😡
she is offering u her flowers please accept
x
I'm not mad at her, she's great. I'm mad at you for abandoning the hyrax so quickly.
sorry.... younger n prettier came along 🙄
Alam
World Famous
Alam wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
Alam wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
she is offering u her flowers please accept
x
I'm not mad at her, she's great. I'm mad at you for abandoning the hyrax so quickly.
sorry.... younger n prettier came along 🙄
😡😡😡
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
yo look at big mouth over here
Private
Princess of Pop
encrede wrote:
whats her name !
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
encrede wrote:
whats her name !
pika
Private
Princess of Pop
encrede wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
encrede wrote:
whats her name !
pika
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
hampter with bunny physique
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated