Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 356
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
19
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
spiderman
Private
World Famous
Poe wrote:
no way home was def the best one so far
anyone seen it yet?
Private
Living Legend
lain wrote:
no cause they moved the premiere here in norway
Private
World Famous
Poe wrote:
Mymble wrote:
no cause they moved the premiere here in norway
whaat really? to when?
Private
Living Legend
lain wrote:
Poe wrote:
Mymble wrote:
no cause they moved the premiere here in norway
whaat really? to when?
14 january i think, so rip spoilers lolĀ
Account deleted
wrote:
Ā
Account deleted
wrote:
D1g1talCh40s wrote:
Ā
Ā
Kyoto
Youtube Star
Kyoto wrote:
saw it on wednesday
loved it
sirenita
World Famous
sirenita wrote:
masterpiece
Random
Popstar
Random wrote:
All my friends have...and I haven't. Guess I have to go see it alone.
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated